Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello World,

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday and that your day is filled with lots of joy. I also hope your reading material is keeping you cozy through the cold. For those of you in warmer climes, I envy you, and hope that you're staying pleasantly cool.

I'll be working on the next Keeping Secrets book through the holiday with a brief respite to visit with family on the morrow. The second book in the series, Clueless, will be coming out at the end of January, beginning of February. I'll let you know when I have exact dates.

If you still haven't picked up a copy of A Gentleman's Agreement , I urge you to do so. It's a fluffy historical with a nice holiday theme that I hope you enjoy.

I'll be making more announcements sometime next week about my upcoming projects.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment